The CameraSecura [REDACTED] Grip is specifically designed for the police and military to securely transmit images from a DSLR, camcorder, or covert camera. It can be attached to the camera via a thumbscrew, or kept in a pocket or belt pouch. To transmit an image, the operator simply tags the images to send using the protect button on the camera, plugs in the [REDACTED], enters their password using the touch screen on the Grip, and within seconds the images begin transmitting.
- Transmit all images/Transmit only Tagged images
- Resize Images
- Touch sensitive OLED screen for easy configuration
- Software upgradable for added features
- Supports Canon and Nikon DSLRs, NanoCams, Camcorders, and more
- Dimensions: 142x68x33mm / 5.6x2.7x1.3"
- Weight: Approx. 300g / 10.6oz
- Operating Temperature: 0 to 35C / 32 to 95F
- Screen: Monochrome 256x64 pixel OLED (no backlight required)
- Batteries: Two 2600mAh or 2900mAh Protected 18650 batteries (not included)
- Battery Life: Approx. 4-8 Hours
- IP Rating: Not rated
- Canon 40D, 50D, 60D, 600D, 5D Mark II, 5D Mark III, 7D, 1D Mark II to IV, 1Ds Mark II to IV, 1Dx
- Canon 6D support to be confirmed.
- Nikon D3 series, D4, D300/D300s, D700, D7000, D800.
- Nikon D600 to be confirmed.
- Older Nikon DSLRs such as the D200 and D2 series work but the USB cable must be unplugged to tag images.
- Images from covert Nanocams can be transmitted by connecting them to the grip via USB.
- All the images are sent as these cameras do not have a tagging function.
CAMCORDERS AND POINT AND SHOOT CAMERAS
- Most cameras or camcorders will work if they support the mass storage protocol, i.e. they show up as a disk drive in Windows.
- Other cameras can be supported on request.